Important Notice Regarding Electronic Records and Signatures
Note: You must read and agree to the following provisions before continuing with the electronic account opening
Under the Federal Electronic Signatures In Global and National Commerce Act (E-SIGN), before we can accept
your account agreement and related documents electronically, we are required to provide you with the following
information that you must affirmatively consent. If at any point you have questions regarding these agreements
please call us at 408-246-9000 Monday through Friday from 5:00 am to 3:00 pm Pacific Time.
- By electronically signing the IRONBEAM, INC. account agreement and related documents, you
acknowledge receipt of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission's required risk disclosures and other
documents contained as part of our electronic account opening package and you agree to be bound by their terms
- By electronically signing our account agreement and related documents, you are consenting to our maintaining
and your receiving electronic records of your account balances and trading activity.
- At any time, you may withdraw your consent to such electronic records by notifying us in writing or by e-mail,
after which you only will receive paper records. At this time, we will not charge a fee if you withdraw your consent
to receive or access electronic records and wish only to receive paper records, but we reserve the right to charge a
fee in the future.
- In the event you do withdraw your consent, you acknowledge that it is your obligation to notify us of the address
or other location to which paper records may be provided.
- At this time, you will only receive your account records electronically, using your secure username and
password. You may opt to receive paper records of your transactions and accounts.
- There are no special hardware or software requirements for access to or retention of your electronic records at
this time other than having access to the Internet, and registering for your unique and secure user name and
- Should any technological change or upgrade be made that will affect your ability to access you records and
accounts, we will notify you and remind you of (A) your right to withdraw your consent to receive electronic
records and to receive paper records instead, and (B) if, at that time, we will charge a fee to receive paper records.
- You acknowledge that it is your obligation to immediately notify us if there is a change in your electronic mail
address, or other location to which the electronic records may be provided.